We are here to help you
Our friendly service is compliant and will meet all your legislative and audit requirement
We will provide you with advice and guidance on all matters relating to the payment of your PA(s) and let you know of any changes that will affect the payments you make.
We provide peace of mind that your staff are being paid in line with statutory guidelines and that you are meeting your responsibilities as an employer. We will:
- Verify documentation and timesheets prior to ensure accurate payments
- Calculate the gross to net payroll for you PA(s) in line with national / legislative pay guidelines
- Process all payments and deductions, including pension contributions and statutory deductions of PAYE, National Insurance, Loans and Attachment of Earning Orders
- Process Statutory payments for sickness and parental leave where applicable and provide guidance / further information to those who are not eligible for payments from you
- Monitor annual leave allowances
- Calculate any redundancy pay if necessary.
- Ongoing maintenance of employee records.
- A choice of electronic or paper payslips for your employees
- Dealing directly with solicitors when an employee has been absent from work due to a third party accident, to recover financial loss.
All your employer pension obligations will be met as our service includes:
Full completion of your Auto Enrolment obligations in line with legislation, ensuring:
Employees are enrolled into a compliant scheme
Monthly contributions are deducted for all eligible employees in line with pension scheme rules
Non-eligible employees are monitored and enrolled when needed
Re-enrolling employees on your re-enrolment date every 3 years
Completing the Declaration of Compliance
The creation and submission of all monthly and annual pension returns as dictated by the pension provider, by the stipulated deadline
Our payroll service is fully compliant with HMRC regulations and delivered using accredited payroll software, we will:
Set you up as an individual employer and report as such to HMRC
Create an individual employee record for each PA you employ using your PAYE reference and process leavers on the payroll when needed
Process tax code changes as directed by HMRC
Comply with Real Time Information (RTI) requirements and process all monthly and annual returns to HMRC including the Full Payment Submission (FPS), Employer Payment Summary (EPS) and Year-End return
Provide statutory documentations to employees – payslips, P45s and P60s
Liaise with HMRC on all PAYE matters
Provide monthly PAYE Remittance to enable you to make accurate and timely payments to HMRC.
Disclosure & Barring Service
Join Schools First Today. Getting More Done Together.
Schools First part of Services4Schools LTD
4 Waterloo Road
01246 411 170